Buffalo Polypropylene Sorbents are the most effective way to handle cleanup and removal of oil, industrial fluids and water. There’s a variety of sorbents available:
- “Oil-only Sorbents” (which absorb ONLY oil-based fluids) and
“Universal Sorbents” (which absorb all fluids)
- New and recycled polypropylene.
If a particular product is not listed, we can special order the item for you.
- Drum Top Pads
- Spill Kits
Fast Facts About Sorbents
- Oil-Only: (WHITE) Absorb oil-based fluids such as motor oil and hydraulic and transmission fluid. Won’t absorb water.
- Universal: (GRAY) Absorb all oil- and water-based fluids, including paint, solvents, and acids.
- Hazmat: (YELLOW) Absorb aggressive, caustic and unknown chemicals. Bright yellow indicates ˝caution˝.
- Pads: Economical, easy to apply and pick up after spills.
- Rolls: Best for large spills and high traffic areas.
- Booms & Socks: For spill containment on water and land, or around drains and equipment.
- Meltblown: Random-direction strands without lamination or bonding. Most economical sorbent.
- Lamination: Produces a no-lint sorbent, best used on rough and/or irregular surfaces.
- Sonic Bonding: Spot-bonded layers for strength and durability.
- Fine Fiber: Near no-lint and very absorbent.
CLICK HERE to view the Spill Kit Instructions.