Buffalo Hazmat Sorbents are created to absorb aggressive, caustic and unknown chemicals. They are colored bright yellow to signal “caution”. If a particular product is not listed, we can special order the item for you.
Fast Facts About Sorbents
- Oil-Only: (WHITE) Absorb oil-based fluids such as motor oil and hydraulic and transmission fluid. Won’t absorb water.
- Universal: (GRAY) Absorb all oil- and water-based fluids, including paint, solvents, and acids.
- Hazmat: (YELLOW) Absorb aggressive, caustic and unknown chemicals. Bright yellow indicates ˝caution˝.
- Pads: Economical, easy to apply and pick up after spills.
- Rolls: Best for large spills and high traffic areas.
- Booms & Socks: For spill containment on water and land, or around drains and equipment.
- Meltblown: Random-direction strands without lamination or bonding. Most economical sorbent.
- Lamination: Produces a no-lint sorbent, best used on rough and/or irregular surfaces.
- Sonic Bonding: Spot-bonded layers for strength and durability.
- Fine Fiber: Near no-lint and very absorbent.
CLICK HERE to view the Spill Kit Instructions.
|90953||Hazmat Lightweight Pads, Bonded 15″ x 18″ *||200|
|90954||Hazmat Medium-weight Pads, Bonded 15″ x 18″ *||100|
|90955||Hazmat Heavy-weight Pads, Bonded 15″ x 18″ *||100|
|90957||Hazmat Medium-weight Roll, Bonded 30″ x 150′ **||1|
|90956||Hazmat Heavy-weight Roll, Bonded 30″ x 150′ **||1|
|90960||Hazmat Drip Pillow, 10″ x 10″||40|
|Product size, weight and absorption capacity are subject to manufacturing variances.
*Product perforated down the center.
**Product perforated down the center and across the width.